- Application – Complete & Signed
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Copy of your High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) copies of current Driver’s License
- Reference Check Waiver – Signed and Notarized
- Medical Questionnaire
- Completed W4
- *CPAT – see CPAT Information below. (We will accept CPAT from Dec. 18, 2017 or newer)
- Abstract of Driving Record (submit a copy of your Complete Driving Record from your local DOL or online)
All completed applications need to be submitted at Station 91(10012 187th St. E. Puyallup). Applications need to be turned in by noon on Monday, June 18, 2018.
Office hours: Tuesday – Friday 8am – 4pm & Monday 8am – 11:00am.
You will be required to show your Driver’s License to a Training Division Staff Member.
If you have any questions regarding your application please call 253-548-2518.
We accept both Public Safety Testing and National Testing Network CPAT Cards. We encourage you to attend an orientation and/or a practice test for your success. Please wait to take the actual CPAT until you pass the written and interview. It is the candidate’s responsibility to schedule, pay, and complete the CPAT by June 18, 2018.
**Candidates that have a CPAT card dated 12/18/2017 or newer please turn in with application.