Graham Fire & Rescue is proud to serve a community that is so generous and caring. We often hear from citizens inquiring about how they can help during an emergency, or how they can thank our firefighters. Graham Fire & Rescue is committed to giving back to the community and recommends the following resources for individuals who want to make a donation.
Community Support Programs
- Harvest House Food Pantry
- Bethel School District Community Connections
- South Puget Sound Red Cross
- Contact a local faith-based organization or church
How can you show support for Graham Fire & Rescue?
- Send a letter to our Fire Chief or Firefighters. Letters can be mailed to Graham Fire & Rescue, PO Box 369, Graham WA 98338
- Put out a “Thank you Firefighters” yard sign.
- Wave to us when you see us in your neighborhood.
- Follow and interact with us on social media.