Graham Fire & Rescue is proud to serve a community that is so generous and caring. We often hear from citizens inquiring about how they can help during an emergency, or how they can thank our firefighters. Graham Fire & Rescue is committed to giving back to the community and recommends the following resources for individuals who want to make a donation.
Graham Fire Community Relief Fund
Graham Fire & Rescue has partnered with the ACU Foundation to create the Graham Fire Community Relief Fund. This fund is set up to provide monetary resources to residents of Graham Fire & Rescue’s District who have lost their home or property to a fire. The program is managed by the ACU Foundation and is 100% supported by donations.
If you would like to donate to the fund, simply visit any ACU branch and make a tax-deductible donation to the Graham Fire Community Relief Fund through the ACU Foundation. If you have an ACU account, you may be able to contribute through your online banking app.
Graham Fire & Rescue residents who have lost their home or property to a fire can call 253-912-3257 or email email@example.com to receive assistance.
Community Assistance Programs
- Harvest House Food Pantry
- Bethel School District Community Connections
- South Puget Sound Red Cross
- Reach out to a local faith-based organization or church
How can you show your support for Graham Fire & Rescue?
- Send a letter to our Fire Chief or Firefighters. Letters can be mailed to Graham Fire & Rescue, PO Box 369, Graham WA 98338
- Put out a “Thank you Firefighters” yard sign.
- Wave to us when you see us in your neighborhood.
- Follow and interact with us on social media.