We may not be a highly-recognizable insurance company with a clever little jingle, but Graham Fire & Rescue will be there for you just the same. We are dedicated to helping to increase neighborhood safety and awareness. We offer several education and safety classes to do just that. Our safety and awareness classes are coordinated through and facilitated by our Prevention Education Division. Click on the name of the program below to see details.
CPR & First Aid Classes
Graham Fire & Rescue has partnered with Cascade Healthcare Services to provide quality First Aid and CPR classes.
Training options available are:
- Heartsaver First Aid with CPR & AED
- Heartsaver CPR & AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
Please visit Cascade Healthcare Services or call 877-277-6778 for registration information.
To check for the date of the next class, check out our Calendar of Events.
SAFE SITTER IS A MEDICALLY ACCURATE PROGRAM that teaches boys and girls ages 11 to 13 years how to handle emergencies when caring for children.
This 8-hour class teaches safe and nurturing child care techniques, behavior management skills, and appropriate responses to medical emergencies.
Cost: $35 per student.
- Student Manual
- Course Completion Card
- Messenger Bag
- Safe Sitter Introduction Cards
- Important Numbers Post-Its Pad
- Band-Aid Dispenser
Graham Fire & Rescue Station 94 (Headquarters)
23014 70th Ave E, Graham, WA 98338
Class Schedule (choose one class option from below)
- February: First Saturday of the month
- May: First Saturday of the month
- September: Second Saturday of the month
- November: First Saturday of the month
- ** Dates are subject to change. Please confirm date of class when calling to register. **
- Classes fill up quickly, please register well in advance to secure your attendance. Unless otherwise specified, registrations and fees will not be accepted any later than 4PM on the Wednesday prior to the scheduled class. For example, registration for a class scheduled February 6th must be turned in and paid for by February 3rd.
Students Need To:
- Read and sign the student contract;
- Dress comfortably;
- Bring a sack lunch;
- Be prepared to learn and have fun!
- Class sizes are limited and fill up quickly.
- A completed Student Contract and Student Registration Form are required for placement in a class. Please contact Lynne at 253-548-2520 to obtain Student Contract and Student Registration Forms and verify availability for desired class.
- Submit completed student contract and registration forms with payment to our Headquarters Station 94 in Graham located at 23014 70th Ave E, Graham, WA 98338.
- Fee is due at the time of registration. We accept credit⁄debit cards, cashier checks, or personal checks.
For more information, you can contact us via email, call Lynne at 253-548-2520, or Myra at 253-548-2514.
Cancellation Policy: Three day notice of cancellation required for refund of registration fee. A full refund will be given for registration fees paid by check or cash. Registration fees paid by credit/debit will be refunded less the transaction fee we incurred at the original time of purchase.
Disaster Preparedness Classes
Students of this class will learn of the most common disaster threats in their area as well as steps to prepare for those disasters. Topics include securing items in the home, building a three-day supplies kit and protecting yourself from injury during disasters.
All Hazards Preparedness
Designed for schools, pre-schools, day care facilities, civic groups and churches, this program includes information on personal and family preparedness.
Instructors for the preparedness classes are certified by FEMA and the State Department of Emergency Management.
For more information, please call Myra at 253-548-2514.